18+ Players Only
- 1. Introduction
- We value all our players and hope that you enjoy our products responsibly, and that gaming continues to be fun and entertaining. Not only is it our mission to provide our players with the most entertaining gaming experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage of and underage access to our gaming products. As a responsible, licensed gaming company, we have implemented a number of company policies and tools to promote responsible gaming. Our objective is to ensure that our players enjoy our services in a safe, secure and supportive manner.
- 1. Duration
- Current Terms and Conditions apply for the duration of the Games. The Games may be further extended.
- 2. Preventing Gambling Problems
- Player protection tools: Setting gaming limits
As part of our Responsible Gaming Policy we provide you with player protection tools which have the ability to help control and limit your spending options to temporarily take a break from having access to your account (time-out) and an option to self-exclude and close your account for a set period of time. Further details are outlined below.
- 3. Self-Imposed Player Limits
- You can set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. You can increase this limit but will have to wait 7 days for it to come into effect. You can decrease your limits whenever you want to, and they become active immediately. Please note that:
- daily deposit limits are calculated as 24 hours, weekly deposit limits as 7 days and monthly depositlimits as 28 days;
- they are measured retrospectively for the period selected.
You can set daily, weekly or monthly loss limits, and these automatically reset and begin again when the duration period you’ve set is reached. If you try to remove or increase your limit, it will only take effect after 7 days. You will be required to confirm the increase by clicking a confirmation link. Any decrease in the limit will be applied immediately.
Note: Loss limits are based on calendar day, week and month. Therefore, they are calculated as per below:
- daily loss limit: from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 (Nigerian Time)
- weekly loss limit: from Monday 00:00:00 until Sunday 23:59:59 (Nigerian Time)
- monthly loss limit: from 1st of the month at 00:00:00 (Nigerian Time) to the last day of the month (28th, 29th, 30th or 31st) at 23:59:59 (Nigerian Time)
- 4. Hourly Reality Checks
- We will provide you with automated reality checks, that show you your total bets and total losses for that period, with the option to cancel or continue to play. You will receive these in your reporting section.
- 5. Time-out (take a break)
- You may temporarily exclude yourself from the Website for a period from twenty-four (24) hours up to six (6) weeks by accessing the Responsible Gaming section in the My Account section of the Website or by clicking here and selecting your required time-out duration period. On confirming the time out duration period your account will be immediately suspended, and it will not be possible to login to your account until the selected duration has expired. Should you wish to undo your time out period, you may request this, however please note that there is a 7 day cool off period for this to come into effect.
During your time out, any balances you have will remain and any winnings will be credited to your account. You can only access your winnings after the cool off period has ended. It is possible that bonus may expire during the cool off period, in accordance with the bonus terms and conditions. We cannot reinstate any expired bonuses if the account is reopened after the time-out period.
- 6. Account closure
- You can close your account at any time for any reason using our standard account closure by simply contacting our Customer Support team. Please note that an account closed under our standard account closure can be reopened at any time by contacting our Customer Support team. If you feel you are at risk of developing a gaming problem or believe you currently have a gaming problem, please consider self-exclusion – an explanation of self-exclusion is outlined below.
- 7. Access to Account History
- Understanding how much you are spending as well as the products that you gamble on, is a useful way to reflect on your activity. Customers can access a full history of deposits and withdrawals by visiting the My Account section or by clicking here.
- 8. Self-exclusion
- We offer a self-exclusion facility to help you if you feel that your gaming is out of control and you want assistance to help stop. At your request, we will prevent you from using your account for a specific period, as determined by you. We will take reasonable steps to prevent the opening of new accounts. Accounts that have been self-excluded for a definite period are unable to be reactivated under any circumstances until the expiry of the self-excluded period. Once the period has expired, your account will automatically be reactivated.
You are also able to request that your account be self-excluded for an indefinite period. Should you wish to undo the indefinite self-exclusion, you may contact our Customer Support Team to request this and after a 7-day waiting period has lapsed, your account will be reopened.
Our self-exclusion involves a joint commitment from us and you. We will take reasonable steps to prevent you re-opening your account or opening new accounts. However, during the period of your exclusion, you must not attempt to re-open your account or to try and open new accounts.
When administering the self-exclusion on your account, the onus is on you to complete the process which is to confirm that you understand the exclusion restrictions and then click a link that takes you to a page where you must select the period of time you wish to be excluded for, and to confirm that self-exclusion by clicking ‘submit’. You will then receive an email to confirm that the self-exclusion has been successful. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE PROCESS, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL REMAIN ACTIVE.
If you are unable to complete the automated process yourself, then you must contact Customer Support and request that they apply the self-exclusion for you and that you attempted the automated process and that you want us to manually self-exclude you – please note that if you request assistance via email to self-exclude that this will be not be instantaneous, and we will confirm once it has been done. Unless you state otherwise, the self-exclusion period will be set at six months. To initiate self-exclusion, please click here. If you have any questions, then please contact Customer Support.
Upon activation of the self-exclusion, we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that you do not receive gaming material. However, we cannot be held liable for any third-party affiliate marketing that you may receive that we have no control over. Please remember that if you inadvertently receive marketing material and continue to gamble, or you circumvent your agreement by, for example, continuing to gamble, opening and operating new accounts, and/or our automated checks and/or IT or software programmes fail to recognise any attempt by you to circumvent your self-exclusion, we are under no obligation to return any deposits, winnings, or other funds in respect of such activity online.
If you opt to self-exclude we strongly recommend that you seek support from gaming support agencies.
- 9.1 Play responsibly: know your limits & stay in control
- Whilst most people do gamble responsibly, for some, gaming can become a problem. Please read the information below. It is very important especially if you are recovering from any kind of dependency.
• Always establish limits for depositing and losses before you start playing.
• Decide beforehand on a time limit for your playing session and stick to it. Within that period ensure that you take regular breaks from playing.
• Think about how much money you spend gaming. You can track your activity in your Online Account History.
• Gaming is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities. Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
• Gaming is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
• Gaming is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to pay of your debts.
• Never try to chase your losses.
• Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
• If you need to talk to someone about problem gaming then contact our Customer Support team or a problem gaming support service.
- 9.2. Play responsibly: recognise a problem
- Answering the self-assessment below will help you consider whether you have a problem:
1. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
2. When gaming and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
3. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
4. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gaming?
5. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gaming?
6. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
7. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
8. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gaming?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a gaming problem. If you have answered ‘yes’ we recommend that you speak to someone about your answers. Please contact our Customer Support team or a problem gaming support service. We also recommend that you consider Self-Exclusion.
- 9.3. Play responsibly: getting further help
- There are many organisations that can provide help and support to individuals who develop a problem with gaming. If you feel that you may have a problem controlling your gaming, we strongly recommend that you contact one of the following professional organisations for help and guidance.
• Gamblers Anonymous International Service Office - This organisation provides details of your nearest local participating Gamblers Anonymous support group. Please visit www.gamblersanonymous.org for further details.
• Gamcare – This organisation provides responsible gaming information, and provides links and signposting to other International support agencies for problem gaming and related issues
• GamBlock - If you wish to refrain from gaming we strongly advise you to install gaming website blocking software such as GamBlock. Please visit www.gamblock.com For any other questions regarding responsible gaming please contact Customer Support.
- 9.4. Play responsibly: Preventing underage gaming
- We only accept customers over 18 years of age. To diminish the chance of underage gaming, we ask for identification and documentation if we suspect a customer is under 18. Although we dedicate a lot of time and resources to ensure there are no minors playing, we feel this prevention works best as a shared responsibility between us and the minor’s parents/guardians.
We ask that if young people have access to a computer or a tablet with Internet access, that you take care to keep your account number and password confidential, and that you do not leave children unattended around your device while you are using our facilities.
You could also use a number of parental filtering solutions that can be used to monitor or restrict access to the Internet:
• www.netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content.
• www.cybersitter.com - a filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block.
• www.betterinternetforkids.eu - a website which is co-funded by the EU and provides information about internet filter software and also offers a free test version.
If you are worried that someone underage is using our Website, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will take the necessary steps.
Please note that if you breach our Responsible Gaming Policy, we may suspend or close your account.